Letter To The Deans Of Dentistry

This is an open letter from  Robert Gammal, BDS (July 2011): “Dental students are the only students who are routinely poisoned by mercury, the third most toxic, non-radioactive substance known, without their knowledge or consent.  Only arsenic and lead are more toxic than mercury.  The consequences are horrific.” Dr. Gammal is secretary of the Australian Society of Oral Medicine and Toxicology (ASOMAT), and a member of the Council for Nutritional and Environmental Medicine (CONEM).

Read The Letter



  1. Thanks for linking this. I finally got in to see what you had done. Thank you for helping to spread the message



Leave a Reply

%d bloggers like this: